we lead people and companies to energetic wellbeing
It’s Time To Transform The State Of Wellbeing In Your Workplace
80% of workers feel stress on the job.
American Institute of Stress 2011
Sign up for monthly strategies to ensure your company culture is one of Engagement, Health, and Success.
Pra’na [prah-nuh] n.
breath, considered as a life-giving force.
Cor’po’rate Pra’na [kawr-per-it, -per • prah-nuh] n.
employees as the breath & life of your company.
A thriving organization is the shared responsibility of its leaders and employees. When both groups take ownership, it becomes a mutual path to a sustainable and successful future. Our mission is to lead you there.
Company Culture is a Matter of Perspective. What’s Your Paradigm?
- work harder, faster, longer
- cut employee benefits to increase bottom line
- if you’re not stressed, you’re not working
- why take time off
- multitasking is more productive
- eating lunch @ your desk means commitment
- employee wellbeing is a core value
- time off is necessary and encouraged
- collaboration vs. competition is a company virtue
- yoga class trumps working late
- conscious leadership directs vision